The Design Your EMC filter series provides a fast and cost efficient opportunity to set up different filter designs. Afterwards testing them in the EMC laboratory can take place without having the unpleasant task of performing a redesign every time.
- Test-PCBs offer an easy way to build up a line filter
- Common mode chokes suppress common mode noise
- X-Capacitors short differential mode noise to neutral
- Y-Capacitors short common mode noise to ground
- Resistor discharges X-Capacitors
- Brochure provides general information about filtering
- The individual evaluation boards can also be ordered here
|Order Code||Datasheet||Replacement Order Code||Simulation||Downloads||Product series||IR|
#askLorandt explains: Design your EMC Line Filter Step by Step
Würth Elektronik Webinar: How do I solve EMI problems on pcb level?
#askLorandt explains: Design your EMC-Filter
Würth Elektronik Webinar: EMC Filters – From component to design