USB 3.x is the updated version of the familiar USB standard. Through additional LVDS high-speed wire pairs the transmission speed is significantly increased to up to 20 Gbit/s. Thanks to this fact high-resolution video interfaces can now also be implemented with the universal serial bus, among other high-speed applications.
Since higher currents are specified, USB 3.x can also be used as a connection to the power supply. The USB C standard brings a rotationally symmetrical connector and further advantages.
Data Line Filter and Protection
Power Line Noise Attenuation at Full Load
- Attenuation up to 200 dB
- Ready to implement
- Designs for 60 W and 100 W
WE-CNSW for SuperSpeed and WE-CNSW HF SuperSpeed+
- Current compensated data line filter
- High common mode noise suppression at high frequencies
- Small influence on high speed signals through winding symmetry
WE-TVS for SuperSpeed and SuperSpeed+
- Fast turn-on
- Low clamping voltage
- High ESD withstand voltage
- Uni- or bi-directional protection
- Small package
Power Line Filter and Protection
Würth Elektronik Webinar: USB-C - "from layout to production"