- Würth Elektronik and Infineon jointly offer a complete and ready-to-use wireless power system. With the 200W Development Kit (760 308 EMP) and the add-on LCD Board (760 308 EMP LCD) you can discover the advantages of this technology for yourself and easily integrate it into your product design.
The Wireless Power Kit with the add-on LCD board provides these added values:
- Plug & Play 200 W Wireless Power Development Kit, Extended Medium Power Solution
- Complete solution consisting of a transmitter, a receiver board and LCD Board
- The receiver board can be connected to, for example Würth sensor WSEN PADS board 2511223013391, and sensor data can be transferred through the receiver to the transmitter board.
- At the LCD board the data can be controlled
- The data can be passed to the various wireless connectivity evaluation boards
- IIoT system can be realized
- Flexible and modular approach for fast integration of wireless power in your product design
- Drones, robotic lawn mowers and power tools
- Industry 4.0 and IoT
- Industrial applications
- Devices in a medical environment
- Devices with a large number of mating cycles to avoid connector damage
Würth Elektronik Webinar: Introduction to the 200 W Development Kit
Würth Elektronik Webinar: Wireless Power Transfer enables IIoT - WE Cut the Cord!
- Use REDEXPERT - the platform for powerful wireless power component simulation
- Mix and Match for Wireless Power Coils: Your tool to find the perfect coil combination for wireless power applications
- Learn more about Wireless Power Transfer basics with our new Design Guide
- 200 W Development Kit Flyer
- 200 W Development Kit Manual