ICCS Try & Buy Kits
Thanks to included hardware and corresponding interfaces between soft- and hardware you can use the Try & Buy kits:
- To create the programs for ICCS products easily on your own
- For development purposes
- For pilot series
- For service work
- For tests
You can test the Try & Buy kit for three month free of charge, without any obligations. Afterwards, it can be returned or purchased.
The Try & Buy kit for ICCS SDK Classic is available in two versions:
- 12 V version (with three Nano ICCS 12 V (S1, S2, S3), two Micro ICCS 12 V (S2, S4) and a Micro ICCS 9-30 V)
- 24 V version (with three Nano ICCS 24 V (S1, S2, S3), two Micro ICCS 24 V (S2, S4) and a Micro ICCS 9-30 V)
The kit includes also a parametrization station and the ICCS SDK Classic software.
The Try & Buy kit for the ICCS SDK Plus contains the following components:
- ICCS SDK Plus Software
- Peak CAN/ USB adapter
- ICCS CAN I/O with software bootloader
- ICCS Micro CAN S1, 2 x HS PWM + OC
- ICCS PropCAN with potentiometer
- ICCS 64P CAN Controller 12 V
You want to test ICCS SDK Classic or ICCS SDK Plus? Then please contact us .
You need the Eagle software for graphical programming. You can download the new version Eagle 8 according to your needs and requirements at: http://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/overview. There you can choose between a free version, which you can use for testing purpose, or an Eagle Standard or Premium version with a subscription.
The creation of the programs in the programming language C is possible without restrictions.
Unfortunately, the ICCS SDK Classic software is currently not compatible with the present Eagle 8 version. The graphical programming is therefore currently not possible. We are working on ensuring the compatibility.
The configuration, using pre-defined functions, is possible without restrictions.