Small, powerful, Nano ICCS: the small controllers are packaged as relays with 5 or 6 pins and can be connected to the circuit board using standard relay sockets.
Thanks to MSP430 16 Bit microcontroller with flash memory you can control functions which can be created with a digital input and relay change over contact, such as
|Operating temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Operating voltage||12 V or 24 V version|
|Continuous current||20/30 A (NC/NO)|
|Breaking current max||60 A|
|Quiescent current||<1 mA|
IP 65 with IP socket
|e1 approval-no.||03 5688|
- On S1, S2 and S3 types: Input is active on high level (positive logic input)
- On S1 NEG and S2 NEG types: Input is active on low level (low-active logic input)
- Diagrams S2 and S3: Relay contact potential free and it is able to switch battery or ground potential
- Diagram S2: Relay contacts and power supply separated from the trigger
Programming Nano ICCS small controllers is easy: The ICCS SDK Classic software makes it possible – including standard functions such as:
We can support you in the creation of programs. Also you can create programs by yourself using the software development kit ICCS SDK Classic . A Try & Buy Kit is available for three month free of charge.
We are happy to create whatever specific application you may have. Please contact us.
IP65 Socket: ICS-102300
- Specifically made relay socket for Nano / Micro series
- Efficient mounting solution for harsh environments up to IP65
- Diagrams S1 and S3: Relay base with 5 x 6.3 mm faston acc. ISO/ SAE
- Diagram S2: Relay base with 5 x 6.3 mm and 1 x 2.8 mm faston acc. ISO/ SAE
- Nano ICCS